Programme and logistics
- The conference is hosted by the prestigious Congressi Stefano Franscini, conference platform of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology of Zurich in Monte Verità (Ascona, Switzerland), and will take place from the 21st until the 26th of July 2019.
- How to reach the conference venue? You can find all information here.
- For pre/post conference travel, accommodation needs or excursion and sightseeing in Ticino or in Switzerland, please contact our partner agency: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find a draft version of the conference programme here. The final version will be published soon.
Registration and payment process
Please, use this link to register and pay the registration fee. Registration and payment of the registration fee have to be done one right after the other (in one go). Once you have registered, you will receive an e-mail confirming registration. Once you have paid the registration fee, you will receive two e-mails:
- A first e-mail generated by the Credit Card Service Provider Saferpay, confirming payment
- A second e-Mail generated by the CSF Online Platform containing a unique “Conference Code”.
You will have to use this Code when booking and paying for your meals and bedroom on the dedicated web page of the venue hotel, the Hotel and Conference Center Monte Verità. Use of the “Conference Code” will allow you to access the reduced bedroom prizes available only to participants of CSF subsidized meetings. The dedicated Hotel MV Web page can be found here.
Please be aware that availability of single rooms at the Hotel Monte Verità is limited. The chance of lodging at the Hotel Monte Verità is greater if you are willing to share a double room with another participant.
– Payment method for self-paying participants –
The payment method consists of two separate steps:
Step 1: payment of registration fee (educational contribution)
Registration fee: 300 CHF
Important: registration fees are for the registration (educational part) and for the abstract booklets, but not for meals or lodging. Payment of the registration fee has to be done at the moment of registration through the CSF Online Platform. Payment of the registration fee is possible only via Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners). ETH Zurich collects the registration fees as collection agent for the host (USI-Universita’ della Svizzera italiana) and does not provide own services.
Step 2: payment of meals and accommodation fees
Meals and accommodation fees include costs for board (e.g., lunches, dinners, coffee breaks, conference dinner, welcome drink) and lodging (bedrooms) during the duration of the meeting (you can find the prices here). You will have to reserve and pay for meals and bedrooms directly on the reservation page of the conference venue, the Hotel and Conference Center Monte Verità. Please, notice that in case you book a room elsewhere, you will have anyway to reserve and pay for meals at the Hotel and Conference Center Monte Verità. This condition is important to ensure networking during the event.
The congress organizers cannot accept any liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage to property belonging to conference participants (or their accompanying persons), either during, or as a result of, the conference. Registration or accommodation fees do not include insurance.
By registering and paying your fees, you accept all the above terms and conditions.
For all enquiries regarding logistics and organizational aspects during your stay at the conference, please contact Branislava Trifkovic at the following address: email@example.com