Researcher and lecturer - Faculty of Communication Sciences, USI - Università della Svizzera italiana
Nadzeya Kalbaska, PhD in Communication Sciences (2014) is lecturer at USI – Università della Svizzera italiana (Lugano, Switzerland), research fellow at the Institute of Communication Technologies of the same university, and coordinator of MSc in Digital Fashion Communication. Since 2015, she is adjunct professor of the University of Pisa (Italy). She serves Google within Google Online Marketing Challenge as a part of its Global Academic Panel.
Nadzeya has been a visiting research scholar at Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong, China), Business School of the University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, United Kingdom), Auckland University of Technology (Auckland, New Zealand), and Operating Unit on Policy-Driven Electronic Governance of the United Nations University (Guimaraes, Portugal). Her visiting scholarships were funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation. Nadzeya is the immediate past General Secretary of the International Federation for Information Technologies in Travel and Tourism (IFITT).
Her research focus is on online communication practices and digital strategies, ranging from the use of IT for Human Resource Management (eLearning and MOOCs) to online usages and usability studies.
- Skills: university teaching, distance education, coaching, public speaking
- Specialties: online communication and marketing, social media management, SEO, SEM, usability studies, web analytics, social media analytics, eCommerce,
- eLearning and MOOCs, learning analytics, use of technologies for Human Resource Management
- Industries: tourism and hospitality, fashion, event management
- Working languages: English, Italian, French, Russian, Belarusian
To know more, click here.